Your views: This week’s Comet letters
THERE has been another surge in letters on Top Field, following a Comet exclusive this week.
We have received a number of concerned responses to last week’s Hitchin front page which revealed plans for a retail store at the site.
And Hitchin residents are also concerned about the closure of the town’s sorting office, and are claiming that there are delivery problems as a result.
Elsewhere in Comet country, the possible abolition of Letchworth Town Council has prompted one reader to write in.
Bizarre road signs, school exam results, the light switch-off and concerns over the Euro also feature.
You may also want to watch:
For these, and more, click on the link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision