Your Thursday evening travel update for Herts and Beds
There is congestion and heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on Thursday evening. On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delay
There is congestion and heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on Thursday evening.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
You may also want to watch:
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 7 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 8 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out