Your latest traffic update from in and around Comet country
Traffic has returned to normal on Tuesday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident. But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hat
Traffic has returned to normal on Tuesday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident.
But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the M25 there are reports of queuing traffic clockwise between junction 25 at Enfield and junction 27 with the M11 and anticlockwise between junction 20 with Kings Langley and junction18 at Chorley Wood.
Another problem area on the M25 tonight is between junction 14 with the M4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 with Dunstable and two lanes are closed southbound with delays of up to an hour after an accident at junction 11.
There are also delays between junctions 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden around the roadworks.
All train services on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Lines are running normally.