Yemi Odubade available for Saturday’s final
Striker returned to Boro last week but loan deal officially ended on Saturday
YEMI Odubade is available for selection this Saturday as Boro face Torquay United in the npower League 2 play-off final.
Odubade, Boro’s top scorer last season, had spent the second half of this season on loan at Newport County as part of the deal which brought Craig Reid to Stevenage in January, but he returned to the club last week.
He was unavailable for selection at Accrington on Friday because his loan deal did not officially run out until Saturday.
The striker is match fit and could give manager Graham Westley another body to put on the bench for this weekend’s game as Boro have had to name two goalkeepers on their bench in the past two matches.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, although the club has yet to officially announce how many tickets have been sold for the fianl so far estimates put the current figure at over 2,000.
Tickets are on sale until Thursday evening, with surplus tickets due to be sent back to Old Trafford on Friday.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage