X Factor finalist in stripper band Kandy Rain from Hitchin
A former stripper causing a sensation on The X Factor is from Comet country. Coco Lloyd, one quarter of all-girl band Kandy Rain, who made it through to the finals of the ITV talent show on Saturday night, grew up in Hitchin. The 22-year-old studied at
A former stripper causing a sensation on The X Factor is from Comet country.
Coco Lloyd, one quarter of all-girl band Kandy Rain, who made it through to the finals of the ITV talent show on Saturday night, grew up in Hitchin.
The 22-year-old went to St Francis College in Letchworth GC and studied A-Levels at North Herts College before taking up a modeling career.
Her Facebook page says: "Coco was finding it impossible to stay optimistic until she finally got placed into the band. Coco's bond and love for the other girls fuelled her passion and ambition once more to succeed. Kandy Rain is all Coco ever dreamed of doing. She couldn't imagine life without singing with the girls - this really is everything to her. If Coco could have one wish for Kandy Rain it would be that they could have a long-lasting singing career with huge success doing what they love."
You may also want to watch:
Kandy Rain are currently 50/1 at the bookies to win the contest which runs until December.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket