Sign up to Stevenage sponsored dog walk in aid of Cancer Research UK
- Credit: Archant
Sign up for a sponsored dog walk and help fund life-saving cancer research.
Woof Walkies at Stevenage’s Fairlands Valley Park at 9.30am on Saturday, March 16, is a 5km dog walk in aid of Cancer Research UK.
The family-friendly event will also include a fun dog show, poochtastic stalls, and top dog and fancy dress competitions.
There will also be a shorter route alternative for older dogs and puppies.
Stevenage volunteer Ann Cardines said: “I’m so excited to be helping organise this event and can’t wait to see all the wagging tails on the day!
“I was a participant last year and my dog, Rocco, absolutely loved it. Everyone with a dog should sign up for this fun event for a fantastic cause.”
Entry is £5 for the first dog and £3 for any additional dogs, with a maximum of three dogs per person. Each dog will receive a goody bag on completion.
- 1 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 2 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 3 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 5 Award-winning Hitchin nursery celebrates bumper year for staff
- 6 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 7 Hitchin Boys head to National Athletics Final
- 8 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 9 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 10 Alice, 10, set to chop long locks for Ukraine aid
To sign up, visit cruk.org/woofstevenage.