Woman taken to hospital following fire in Letchworth flat

Fire-engine-2

- Credit: Archant

A WOMAN was taken to hospital on Tuesday (yesterday) afternoon after a fire broke out in a first floor flat.

Fire crews from Baldock attended Leys Avenue in Letchworth GC at 3.46pm.

Firefighters used breathing apparatus to put the fire out.

The incident was dealt with by 4.14pm. The fire was accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter