Woman charged with injecting poison into two men
A 23-YEAR-OLD woman accused of administering poison with intent to endanger life will face trial.Hannah Syme faces two charges under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.Syme, of The Chestnuts, Codicote, is accused of injecting heroin into two diffe
A 23-YEAR-OLD woman accused of administering poison with intent to endanger life will face trial.
Hannah Syme faces two charges under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
Syme, of The Chestnuts, Codicote, is accused of injecting heroin into two different men at The Globe pub in the village on May 3.
She is charged with unlawfully and maliciously administering the drugs with intent to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
She was bailed.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 3 Council criticised for 'shoddy' underpass paint job
- 4 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 7 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?