Witness appeal launched after Stevenage road rage incident
- Credit: Archant
A witness appeal has been launched following a road rage incident yesterday.
A woman was driving her black Honda Civic along Magpie Crescent in Stevenage on Tuesday when she came to a width restriction point in the road, where her car had right of way.
A white 4x4 – believed to have been driven by a blonde woman with a ponytail – was heading in the opposite direction at the time.
An argument broke out between the Honda driver and a front seat passenger in the 4x4 – a man – who is alleged to have got out of the car and shouted at the woman, behaving in a threatening manner.
The woman in the Honda then drove away from the scene unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
PC Matt O’Neill, from the Stevenage Safer Neighbourhood Team, is investigating the incident.
He said: “We know there were cars waiting behind the Honda while this incident took place and we would like to hear from those drivers as soon as possible, they could be vital witnesses in this case. If you were in the area at the time and saw the road rage incident, please contact me on 101.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 4 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed