Witness appeal after 11 cars damaged in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A witness appeal has been launched after 11 cars were damaged this week.
Stevenage police are appealing for witnesses and information after the vehicles were damaged in Walkern Road between 5pm on Monday December 30 and 8.30am on Tuesday December 31.
All of the vehicles had their aerials removed.
Detective Sergeant Phoebe Butfoy said: “We are very keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this damage or who may have information that could help us trace the offenders. It is possible that the offenders have dumped the aerials nearby and these could still be recovered.
“This kind of mindless damage has an impact on not only the car owners, who now have to replace their aerials, but also on police time. If you have any information which could help us find those responsible I would urge you to contact me as soon as possible.”
Anyone who has any information is asked to contact DS Phoebe Butfoy on 101 quoting crime reference number E1/13/7442.
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 4 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 5 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 6 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 7 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 8 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 9 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 10 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub