Win VIP backstage tickets to see Take That at Wembley
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity.The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offere
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offered by beautician Lydia Clarkson.
The 26-year-old, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon on Station Road in Knebworth with her mum, Chrissie, completed Sunday's Flora London Marathon in four hours, 49 minutes, in aid of the Whizz-Kidz charity.
Now she wants to boost the total raised on the day by auctioning off the tickets for Take That at Wembley Stadium on Friday, July 3.
Chrissie said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets. When we went to see Take That before, Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 8 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
"It was fantastic."
As for Lydia, she said she was delighted to have completed the 26-mile, 385-yard trek for the first time.
"It was very hot, but it was a fantastic experience. It was great, I would definitely do it again."
So for your chance to win the tickets; It Only Takes A Minute to enter, so have a little Patience and Pray you put in the highest bid.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
The minimum bid for the tickets is �250.
Send your entries to Take That auction, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP, by Wednesday, May 13.