Win VIP backstage tickets to see Take That at Wembley
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity.The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offere
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offered by beautician Lydia Clarkson.
The 26-year-old, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon on Station Road in Knebworth with her mum, Chrissie, completed Sunday's Flora London Marathon in four hours, 49 minutes, in aid of the Whizz-Kidz charity.
Now she wants to boost the total raised on the day by auctioning off the tickets for Take That at Wembley Stadium on Friday, July 3.
You may also want to watch:
Chrissie said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets. When we went to see Take That before, Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 10 Do you recognise these people?
"It was fantastic."
As for Lydia, she said she was delighted to have completed the 26-mile, 385-yard trek for the first time.
"It was very hot, but it was a fantastic experience. It was great, I would definitely do it again."
So for your chance to win the tickets; It Only Takes A Minute to enter, so have a little Patience and Pray you put in the highest bid.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
The minimum bid for the tickets is �250.
Send your entries to Take That auction, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP, by Wednesday, May 13.