Win tickets to the Battle Proms at Hatfield House with wine, thanks to Casillero del Diablo!
Leading Chilean wine producer Casillero del Diablo is giving lucky readers the chance to win a fantastic ticket and wine package to the Battle proms summer picnic concert at Hatfield House on Saturday 24th July.
One lucky first-prize winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Battle Proms, a voucher to enjoy a bottle of Casillero del Diablo at the concert and a rare limited edition 3-litre bottle of Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon.
But that’s not all! We also have four runners up prizes of a pair of Battle Proms tickets and a Casillero del Diablo wine voucher to spend at the event!
From Chardonnay to Sauvignon Blanc, from Merlot to juicy Cabernet, there is a Casillero del Diablo wine to suit every taste and every occasion. There is even a sparkling Chardonnay for those spontaneous celebrations, or if pink is more your colour, why not indulge in a Shiraz Ros� - perfect for sipping on a warm summer’s eve.
And the name? Legend has it that in 1891, Don Melchor, a leading Chilean wine producer, discovered some of his finest Concha Y Toro wines were missing from his cellar. In order to ward off thieves, he decided to spread the word amongst local villagers that the devil lived in his cellar. From that day, the wine has been known as Casillero del Diablo – the devil’s cellar – and it has never been touched by thieves again.
You may also want to watch:
For a full range of our wines and UK availability, please visit www.chileanlegend.com.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 4 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed