Win tickets to the Battle Proms at Hatfield House thanks to Casillero del Diablo!
Leading Chilean wine producer Casillero del Diablo is giving lucky readers the chance to win a fantastic ticket and wine package to Battle Proms at Hatfield House on Saturday 23rd July.
One first-prize winner will receive a pair of tickets to the concert at Hatfield House, a rare limited edition 3-litre bottle of Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon and a voucher to enjoy a bottle of Casillero del Diablo at the event.
But that’s not all! We also have three runners up prizes of tickets and a wine voucher!
From Chardonnay to Sauvignon Blanc, from Merlot to juicy Cabernet, there is a Casillero del Diablo wine to suit every taste and every occasion. There is even a sparkling Chardonnay for those spontaneous celebrations, or if pink is more your colour, why not indulge in a Shiraz Ros� - perfect for sipping on a warm summer’s eve.
And the name? Legend has it that in 1891, Don Melchor, a leading Chilean wine producer, discovered some of his finest Concha Y Toro wines were missing from this cellar. In order to ward off thieves, he decided to spread the word amongst local villagers that the devil lived in his cellar. From that day, the wine has been known as Casillero del Diablo – the devil’s cellar – and it has never been touched by thieves again.
For a full range of our wines and UK availability, please visit www.chileanlegend.com.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 3 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 4 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 5 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 6 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 9 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 10 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
Casillero del Diablo means:
a) The Cellar of the Saint
b) The Devil wears Prada
c) The Devil’s Cellar
The competition closes on July 19. Tickets and vouchers will be available for collection at the event. There is no cash alternative. Winners must be aged 18 or over. Travel to and from the venue is not included as part of the prize. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.