Win tickets to see the Circus of Horrors when the show comes to St Albans!
Following on the huge success of The Asylum, & The Day of the Dead show’s The Circus of Horrors has had a major revamp & is back rockin’ & shockin’ with a special brand new show created especially to celebrate its 15th bloody year.
The new show The Four Chapters from Hell will take you on a journey though all four of the Circus of Horrors incarnations, beginning in a French Asylum where the inmates are liberated and become the performers in the show.
After killing their leader, filled with remorse they move across to Mexico to try and revive him in the Day of the Dead celebrations.
The show then moves into Victorian London, it is the late 1890’s and the Freak Show has come to town, a young girl Ragen born in the Asylum, is woken from her deep sleep and runs away to join the circus before she is sacrificed by the Evil & undead Dr Haze and fed to the vampires.
But Vampires never die and the final twist to the story takes us into the future, and into 2020, a futuristic vision of mad max style civilization inhabited by Vampires, Zombies and the Undead. Regan now also undead seeks revenge on her evil slayer, all of course to disastrous consequences.
The show contains some of the greatest, most bizarre & beautiful Circus acts on earth. From dare devil flying trapeze to a vampiric crow woman suspended only by her hair, from whirlwind roller skaters to sword swallowers. All this plus pickled & bendy people, Voodoo Warriors, Knife throwers and an almighty cast of 26 of the wildest, weirdest but most of all greatest performers on earth.
* Fancy it? Then why not enter our great competition to win one of five pairs of tickets to see the show when it arrives in all its glory at the Alban Arena in St Albans on March 22?
- 1 Letchworth man found with 'cannabis and bread knife' in Hitchin
- 2 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 3 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 4 'Grave concerns' over survival of hospitality businesses amid rising costs
- 5 Parents rally as play café forced to close amid major cost increases
- 6 Vulnerable woman is victim of alleged theft in Hitchin
- 7 Funeral of retired Stevenage school teacher hailed 'a legend'
- 8 Old Town Live organisers 'overwhelmed by response'
- 9 National award for Hitchin property company
- 10 Two-storey factory catches fire in Letchworth
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How many years has the Circus of Horrors been performing?
a) 10 years
b) 15 years
c) 20 years
The competition closes on March 14. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is for a pair of tickets to see the show on March 22 at the Alban Arena. No alternative will be offered. Tickets will need to be collected from the Box Office prior to the show beginning.
* For more information about the Circus of Horrors or to book tickets go to: www.alban-arena.co.uk
The Alban Arena, Civic Centre, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3LD