Win tickets to see the Circus of Horrors when the show comes to St Albans!
Following on the huge success of The Asylum, & The Day of the Dead show’s The Circus of Horrors has had a major revamp & is back rockin’ & shockin’ with a special brand new show created especially to celebrate its 15th bloody year.
The new show The Four Chapters from Hell will take you on a journey though all four of the Circus of Horrors incarnations, beginning in a French Asylum where the inmates are liberated and become the performers in the show.
After killing their leader, filled with remorse they move across to Mexico to try and revive him in the Day of the Dead celebrations.
The show then moves into Victorian London, it is the late 1890’s and the Freak Show has come to town, a young girl Ragen born in the Asylum, is woken from her deep sleep and runs away to join the circus before she is sacrificed by the Evil & undead Dr Haze and fed to the vampires.
But Vampires never die and the final twist to the story takes us into the future, and into 2020, a futuristic vision of mad max style civilization inhabited by Vampires, Zombies and the Undead. Regan now also undead seeks revenge on her evil slayer, all of course to disastrous consequences.
You may also want to watch:
The show contains some of the greatest, most bizarre & beautiful Circus acts on earth. From dare devil flying trapeze to a vampiric crow woman suspended only by her hair, from whirlwind roller skaters to sword swallowers. All this plus pickled & bendy people, Voodoo Warriors, Knife throwers and an almighty cast of 26 of the wildest, weirdest but most of all greatest performers on earth.
* Fancy it? Then why not enter our great competition to win one of five pairs of tickets to see the show when it arrives in all its glory at the Alban Arena in St Albans on March 22?
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How many years has the Circus of Horrors been performing?
a) 10 years
b) 15 years
c) 20 years
The competition closes on March 14. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is for a pair of tickets to see the show on March 22 at the Alban Arena. No alternative will be offered. Tickets will need to be collected from the Box Office prior to the show beginning.
* For more information about the Circus of Horrors or to book tickets go to: www.alban-arena.co.uk
The Alban Arena, Civic Centre, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3LD