Win tickets to see Defending the Caveman in Stevenage!
Direct from London’s West End, Defending The Caveman - Winner of the Olivier award for Best Entertainment - is heading to Stevenage on the 8th November.
And we want you to be there. Because we have teamed up with the promoters to offer 10 of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show at the Gordon Craig Theatre on November 8.
This latest production of the international hit show stars Mark Little; the much-loved actor, comedian and TV personality – formerly Joe Mangel in Neighbours!
Mark has the task of proving to the British public that men are not ALL revolting – just different! “This play is a humorous saga celebrating the non-evolution of man. The Caveman is dead, long live the Caveman”, says Mark.
The longest running solo play in Broadway history, Defending the Caveman is one man’s light-hearted look /amusing musing on the fundamental differences between the sexes; a hilariously funny and horribly truthful show that appeals to men and women of all ages.
You may also want to watch:
Such is its universal and timeless appeal, the show has become a truly global phenomenon; translated in over 15 languages and toured in over 30 countries worldwide. Originally created and performed by Rob Becker in San Francisco in 1991, it has been seen by over 5 million people across the world; from Germany, to Switzerland and Russia - to America, Australia and South Africa.
If you’re married, see this show!
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 3 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
If you’re dating, see this show!
If you’re single….YOU NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW!
“Absolutely Brilliant! Caveman should be seen by anyone who wants to understand the opposite sex” John Gray, author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
Recommended for adult audiences