Win tickets to Masterchef Live – a must for all lovers of food and wine!
To celebrate MasterChef Live’s return to Olympia for its second year on November 12, 13 and 14, we have ten pairs of tickets to give away – and this year it includes entry to The Wine Show too!
MasterChef Live is all about entertainment, great food and incredible experiences. It showcases fantastic shopping, the capital’s finest restaurants, inspiring entertainment, celebrity chefs and interactive features from the hit BBC series.
A whole host of MasterChef celebrities are taking part including John Torode, Gregg Wallace, Dhruv Baker and this year’s Celebrity MasterChef winner Lisa Faulkner.
On top of the amazing line up of MasterChef content there is a vast choice of delicious food and drink to taste and try and wealth of expertise on offer. TV’s Rick Stein and James Martin cook live at the show in the Chefs’ Theatre sponsored by Sainsbury’s. Rick will be focusing on some of his favourite cuisine from Malaysia and James will be giving top tips on creating great dishes for winter entertaining.
MasterChef Live is also home to London’s finest speciality producers market – showcasing over 120 producers from all over the UK. Slow Food, Great Taste and foodies favourite Foodloversbritain.com will all have a collection of the very best producers of artisan food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
New this year, MasterChef Live runs alongside The Wine Show where you can learn how to pick out the perfect wines in tasting sessions at the Drinks Tasting Theatre sponsored by Liebherr with celebrity experts including Oz Clarke and Tim Atkin.
John Torode said: “This is the most exciting food event in London, not just for MasterChef fans – although they’ll love it – but for anyone who loves food and cooking. You can meet producers, go shopping for the food, watch demonstrations and then go home and try out new recipes yourself complemented with the perfect wine.”
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair