Win tickets to Le Cirque Invisible at the Southbank Centre!
The mischievous Jean-Baptiste Thi�rr�e and the graceful Victoria Chaplin are back in London with their theatre of imagination, Le Cirque Invisible.
Complete with costumed transformations, unicycles, illusions, tight-rope walking, rabbits, hats and singing knees, the two performers have been enchanting audiences all over the world with their mix of circus and magic tricks – a show for the whole family to enjoy.
And we want you to be there! Because we have teamed up with the promoters to offer ten of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
Le Cirque Invisible will be at the Southbank Centre from Tuesday 2nd to Sunday 21st August. Husband and wife partnership Victoria Chaplin (Charlie Chaplin’s daughter) and Jean-Baptiste Thi�rr�e have been touring the world with Le Cirque Invisible to great audience and critical response. It’s a great family show, entertaining people of all ages, and will make a great family outing for the summer holidays.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see the show, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
You may also want to watch:
Who is the famous father of Victoria Chaplin?
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
The competition closes on August 1. The winner’s will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and all performances will be subject to availability. Travel to and from the Southbank Centre is not included as part of the prize. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.