Win tickets and goody bags to Festibelly in the New Forest!
Festibelly returns, bigger and better, to the lush surroundings of the New Forest, Hampshire for its third year of music and fun. With two sell-out years under its belt,
Festibelly has grown from 500 capacity beginnings in 2008 to a 2,000 capacity festival in 2010. The original intimate Festibelly vibe remains however, offering an up-close and personal experience of top live music, DJs, art and food in the surroundings of the wonderful New Forest countryside.
Fancy it? The why not enter our great competition to win two pairs of tickets to the event taking place in the New Forest on August 28? Not only will you gain entrance to the festival, the tickets allow you to camp and we’ll even throw in CDs and merchandise from some of the bands which will be performing, a Festibelly 2010 T-shirt, a Ltd Edition Secret Wars T-shirt and Food and Drink tickets worth �25.
Additional areas to the main stage this year include: an acoustic stage hosting music, comedy and the return of the Folk Off! Competition, a late night disco and campfire, and Secret Wars also return with live art battles and installations in their own arena. Supporting local industry, Festibelly features the best haute cuisine the New Forest has to offer - from hog roasts to falafel.
Date: 9am Saturday 28th August – 1pm Sunday 29th August 2010
You may also want to watch:
Address: Undershore, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 5QA
More information: www.festibelly.com
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 10 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!