Win five pairs of season tickets for the 2011 BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth Club!
Herts Advertiser is delighted to offer five lucky readers the opportunity to win a pair of season tickets (worth �55 each) for this year’s BMW PGA Championship, played over the famous West Course at Wentworth Club, Surrey, on May 26-29.
The winners and their guests will have access to the course on the official Practice Day on May 25 plus all four rounds of the Championship itself.
With a prize fund in excess of €4,500,000, the BMW PGA Championship is the flagship event on the European Tour and this year will see the first time many of the victorious Ryder Cup team will have played in the UK since their glorious victory at Celtic Manor.
For more information go to www.europeantourtickets.com or call 0800 023 2557
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to see this great event, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
You may also want to watch:
Which golfer won the 2010 BMW PGA Championship?
a) Simon Khan
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
b) Paul Casey
c) Miguel �ngel Jim�nez
The competition closes on May 2. Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative. Travel to and from Wentworth is not included as part of the prize. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.