Win family tickets to see the Go! Go! Go! Show in Leicester Square!
Following this summer’s highly successful debut run, THE GO!GO!GO! SHOW returns to the Leicester Square Theatre this Christmas.
THE GO!GO!GO! SHOW is the debut production from The Show 4 Kids, a company set up by Mike Stock, the most successful writer and producer in British Singles Chart history and Steve Crosby, the man who masterminded Steps.
The GO!GO!GO! SHOW is a good old-fashioned caper; a fun packed family show that features insanely catchy pop songs, five new pop stars, the madcap Mr. Baffled and a sock stealing Fluffalope. It’s full of music, dancing, jokes, magic and a story for all ages.
The team behind the show has an undisputed track record of success. Music is by Mike Stock & Steve Crosby, the story is by Dean Wilkinson (Ant & Dec, SM:TV, CBBC, Disney), choreography by Paul Domaine (BBC’s So You Think You Can Dance, Royal Variety, Dannii Minogue, Sugababes) and the director is Carole Todd (Dreamboats & Petticoats, Elvis The Musical, Buddy, Dancing In The Streets).
Everything kicks off when the guys awake one morning to discover that their socks are missing and it becomes apparent that the culprit is a cheeky little creature called the Fluffalope who likes nothing more than to munch his way through a tasty pile of socks! And so begins a quest to catch him, return him to his family home and most importantly – save their socks! En route, the guys visit Holiday Bay and spend time in the Land Of Lost Property, where they are waylaid by the bumbling Mr. Baffled.
If your family fancies a West End treat this Christmas then why not enter this great competition? We have 10 sets of family tickets up for grabs, so it could be you in the audience!
Performances are on the following dates:
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 5 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Stevenage-built spacecraft in risky Earth flyby
20 Nov at 1pm, 3 Dec at 2.30pm, 4, 11 Dec at 1pm, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28. 29, 30 Dec at 2.30pm