Win family tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor!
You can be the hero of your very own adventure! Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, or join the Viking fleet and ride the churning rapids. Steer your own course on the Driving School and use laser guns to battle your way through an ancient tomb.
Not been to LEGOLAND yet this season? Well this week we’ve teamed up with our favourite theme park in Windsor to offer 38 of our readers the chance to win family tickets to the adventure playground.
The tickets will admit up to two adults and two children and each set has a value of more than �100. And what’s even better is that they can be used until the end of season, which is November this year.
Everyone will be fascinated by the incredible LEGO� models throughout the park. From comical camels to world land marks and a yellow submarine, it’s amazing what can be built with millions of LEGO bricks!
Take the plunge on Atlantis Submarine Voyage opening on 20th May – a world-first attraction opening at LEGOLAND Windsor in early summer 2011. Join LEGO divers on a fun, fishy mission that the whole family will enjoy. Immerse yourself in a magical adventure as you venture along a secret passage, hidden in the heart of LEGOLAND, on a journey to the bottom of the sea. Inside the mesmerising one million litre ocean tank, there are 50 species of sharks, rays, tropical fish and spectacular LEGO models to spot as you search for the ancient ruins of Atlantis.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a set of family tickets, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What is the name of the attraction which is opening at LEGOLAND on May 20?
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 8 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 9 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 10 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
a) Mountains Donkey Trek
b) Atlantis Submarine Voyage
c) Beach Jeep Safari
The competition closes on June 6. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. The winning tickets will admit up to two adults and two children and are valid until November 6. There is no cash value and the prize is not transferable.
Begin your journey of discovery today at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.