Win an overnight stay at Hanbury Manor for the family
Escape this October half term to Hanbury Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club and indulge in relaxation while your kids are kept busy with our spooky activities leading up to Halloween.
From Monday 24th October until 30th October 2011 Hanbury Manor are putting on daily activities from cooking concoctions with Chef, Halloween crafts, spooky mask making, and pumpkin carvings and making a guy ready for bonfire night. Also if the kids opt for the make a guy activity they will automatically be entered into the’ best guy’ competition with the chance to win a family pass to the Firework display at Hanbury Manor that is usually a guest only event.
Why not take advantage of this great competition to win an overnight stay at Hanbury Manor including a full English breakfast for maximum two adults and two children; available from Monday 24th October until 30th October 2011, subject to availability. The children’s activities are for children aged from 4 years old onwards and a pre-arranged activity will be required. Activities are subject to change depending on numbers.
if you would like to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
On what day does Halloween fall?
a) July 4
b) October 31
- 1 Driver arrested as Audi crashes into parked vehicles in Hitchin
- 2 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 3 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 6 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 7 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 8 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 9 Award-winning Hitchin nursery celebrates bumper year for staff
- 10 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
c) December 25
The competition closes on October 3, 2011. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. All dates will be subject to availability and there is no cash alternative.
Hanbury Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 0SD; Tel: 01920 487 722; MarriottHanburyManor.co.uk