Win an overnight stay at Hanbury Manor for the family
Escape this October half term to Hanbury Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club and indulge in relaxation while your kids are kept busy with our spooky activities leading up to Halloween.
From Monday 24th October until 30th October 2011 Hanbury Manor are putting on daily activities from cooking concoctions with Chef, Halloween crafts, spooky mask making, and pumpkin carvings and making a guy ready for bonfire night. Also if the kids opt for the make a guy activity they will automatically be entered into the’ best guy’ competition with the chance to win a family pass to the Firework display at Hanbury Manor that is usually a guest only event.
Why not take advantage of this great competition to win an overnight stay at Hanbury Manor including a full English breakfast for maximum two adults and two children; available from Monday 24th October until 30th October 2011, subject to availability. The children’s activities are for children aged from 4 years old onwards and a pre-arranged activity will be required. Activities are subject to change depending on numbers.
if you would like to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
On what day does Halloween fall?
a) July 4
b) October 31
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
c) December 25
The competition closes on October 3, 2011. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. All dates will be subject to availability and there is no cash alternative.
Hanbury Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 0SD; Tel: 01920 487 722; MarriottHanburyManor.co.uk