Win a trip to the Big Apple to take part in the New York marathon!
Sports Tours International are offering one lucky person the chance to win flights, accommodation and race entry into the world famous ING New York Marathon on Sunday November 7!
Sports Tours International want to hear your best, wackiest, funniest, or just plain crazy examples of how you raised money for charity through your running.
Dressed as a chicken? Wearing lead boots? Walked on your hands the whole way? Sports Tours want to know! The crazier the story, the better the chance you have of going to New York for free.
To stand a chance of winning, email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Tours International have been taking runners to the New York Marathon for over 30 years and are an international travel partner of the ING New York City Marathon.
You may also want to watch:
Sports Tours International works with many charities to help their fundraising efforts and over the years, charities have earned millions from participating in the New York Marathon.
For more information please visit www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk or call +44 (0) 161 703 8161 to speak to a specialist.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Terms & Conditions
Entries must be submitted by June 30
Offer open to over 18s only
Prize consists of flights, transfer to / from hotel, 3 nights hotel accommodation, race entry fee.