Win a trip to enjoy JCB fun during Willows Easter Eggstravaganza!
Visitors to Willows Farm Village near St Albans this Easter will be in for a treat when its new attraction is unveiled during the Easter Eggstravaganza event (9th – 25th April 2011).
Children can hop on board toy JCB diggers and tractors and pedal around a child-sized track, equipped with traffic lights, a tunnel and fuelling station, when the JCB Young Drivers Zone opens on Saturday 9th April.
Andrew Wolfe, farmer at Willows says: “I can’t wait to unveil our JCB Young Drivers Zone to the public. We’ve had a busy few months getting ready for the launch. Before we laid down the new surface we buried a time capsule under the course and then built a new track made of recycled tyres.”
A raft of Easter-themed events will also be taking place, including the Easter Bunny who will take children on an Easter egg hunt in Willows Easter garden, with a chocolate treat for all participants and Willows Bunny Hunt with a free prize for every child who finds the 12 cut out bunnies hidden around the farm village.
There’s a full programme of Children’s Shows, Adventure Play and animals to see, as well as Bunny Bop sing-a-long entertainment and Woolly Jumpers indoor play barn.
For more information and opening times visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com or call 0870 129 9718.
Willows Farm Village is giving our lucky readers the chance to win a family membership for a year to Willows valued at �306 (1st prize), �100 of Willows vouchers (2nd prize) and 2x one day admission tickets for 4 lucky runners up!
- 1 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 2 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 3 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 5 Award-winning Hitchin nursery celebrates bumper year for staff
- 6 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 7 Hitchin Boys head to National Athletics Final
- 8 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 9 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 10 Alice, 10, set to chop long locks for Ukraine aid
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
What is the name of the new attraction opening at Willows Farm Village this Easter?
The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.