Win a trip to enjoy JCB fun during Willows Easter Eggstravaganza!
Visitors to Willows Farm Village near St Albans this Easter will be in for a treat when its new attraction is unveiled during the Easter Eggstravaganza event (9th – 25th April 2011).
Children can hop on board toy JCB diggers and tractors and pedal around a child-sized track, equipped with traffic lights, a tunnel and fuelling station, when the JCB Young Drivers Zone opens on Saturday 9th April.
Andrew Wolfe, farmer at Willows says: “I can’t wait to unveil our JCB Young Drivers Zone to the public. We’ve had a busy few months getting ready for the launch. Before we laid down the new surface we buried a time capsule under the course and then built a new track made of recycled tyres.”
A raft of Easter-themed events will also be taking place, including the Easter Bunny who will take children on an Easter egg hunt in Willows Easter garden, with a chocolate treat for all participants and Willows Bunny Hunt with a free prize for every child who finds the 12 cut out bunnies hidden around the farm village.
There’s a full programme of Children’s Shows, Adventure Play and animals to see, as well as Bunny Bop sing-a-long entertainment and Woolly Jumpers indoor play barn.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and opening times visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com or call 0870 129 9718.
Willows Farm Village is giving our lucky readers the chance to win a family membership for a year to Willows valued at �306 (1st prize), �100 of Willows vouchers (2nd prize) and 2x one day admission tickets for 4 lucky runners up!
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
What is the name of the new attraction opening at Willows Farm Village this Easter?
The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.