Win a tickets to see An Ideal Husband at Vaudeville Theatre
This glittering, highly-acclaimed new production of Oscar Wilde’s brilliant An Ideal Husband is a story of morality, blackmail and political corruption.
Characterized by Wilde’s biting wit and sparkling humour, the play is also a tender hearted portrait of a marriage.
Sir Robert Chiltern (Alexander Hanson), a highly successful government minister, finds his reputation, career and marriage to the loving but idealistic Lady Chiltern (Rachael Stirling) threatened by the arrival of the mysterious Mrs Cheveley (Samantha Bond). Confronted with a damning secret from his past, Sir Robert turns for help to his friend, Lord Goring (Elliot Cowan) an apparently idle philanderer, who himself has a history with Mrs Cheveley.
Can this dandified philosopher save his friend from ruin?
And will Lady Chiltern be able to reconcile the man she loves with her expectations of An Ideal Husband?
You may also want to watch:
*If you would like to see this gripping performance, then just enter our competition. We have got six pairs of tickets to give away.
Vaudeville Theatre, The Strand, WC2R 0NH
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 7 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 8 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
Until 26 February
Box Office: 0844 412 4663