Win a Star Clippers Cruise for two worth �2,000 thanks to Ponders Travel!
Do you fancy taking to the seas this summer? Then why not enter this amazing competition to win a cruise for two around secret Turkey?
Because this week we have teamed up with new Cruise and Travel specialists Ponders Travel to offer one of our readers the chance to win this prize of a lifetime.
Our winner and their partner will start their journey from the Greek Island of Rhodes for a beuatiful seven night experience which will take them to some of the most historic spots around the Mediterranean coast on what can only be described as a truly incredible ship.
The Star Flyer is a true clipper ship which reflects its proud heritage in every inch of polished brass and gleaming brightwork.
Star Flyer is a modern cruise ship in every way, created for comfort-loving passengers who also love the traditions and romance of the legendary era of sailing ships. 360 feet long, the Star Flier carries just 170 guests in pampered comfort. Life aboard is blissfully relaxed, much like travelling on a private yacht. You’ll never feel confined, as each ship offers pleasingly spacious accommodation and expansive teak decks with ample space for relaxing and play. In fact, you’ll find that these ships offer more outdoor space per passenger than most conventional cruise ships.
After leaving Rhodes you will arrive in Olympus in Turkey which was once controlled by pirates. On day three you will arrive in Antalya, now known as an international resort and the gateway to the Turkish Riviera. Next stop on the cruise is Kemer, followed by Kekova, where you wil spend a whole day on shore. The last Turkish destination on the cruise is Gocek, where again you will have all day to discover the small town’s delights. Before returning to Rhodes for your flight home, you will enjoy a Greek day in Kastellorizon, a small island of just five square miles - the smallest of the Dodecanese.
* Please note that the winner of our great cruise will have to buy their flights to Rhodes independently. They will also have to pay port taxes which will be due before departure.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
For more information on many more holiday or cruise options visit www.ponderstravel.co.uk