Win a foot spa, thanks to Medisana Meditouch!
There are currently over 2.3 million people with diabetes in the UK and there are up to another 750,000 people with diabetes who have the condition and don’t know it.
Diabetes occurs because the body cannot use glucose properly, either because of a lack of the hormone insulin, or because the insulin available doesn’t work effectively.
Finding out you need to regularly test your blood sugar levels can be overwhelming. The Medisana MediTouch measuring device was designed to make measuring your blood glucose levels an easy and discrete task. The Medisana MediTouch has a number of incredible features. It can electronically store up to 360 test results, allowing you to recall them at any time. It also has the ability to average your measurements over a specified period of time, allowing you to determine your average regular measurement at a given time of the day.
Meditouch is widely available from BOOTS and other UK retailers, testing strips are also widely available from retailers, but they can also be purchased online at www.meditouch.co.uk or phone 0844 888 2032.
Medisana are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a foot spa and bath spa along with a Meditouch Blood Glucouse Monitor. For your chance to win, just answer the following question:-
You may also want to watch:
What does the Medisana Meditouch monitor?
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
b)White Blood Cells
The competition closes on August 17. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative. Thee ditor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.