Win a Coca-Cola VIP Experience at the npower League 2 Play Off Final at Old Trafford
You could be in with a chance of winning a VIP experience to the play-off final thanks to Coca-Cola
Stevenage are now just 90 minutes away from a place in npower League 1 and you could be at Old Trafford this weekend to cheer on the players in your biggest game of the season.
Coca-Cola, official partner of the npower Football League, has teamed up with The Comet to offer one lucky Stevenage fan plus a friend the chance to win a VIP match day experience at Old Trafford on Saturday, 28th May. The winners will enjoy VIP hospitality before and after the game and receive complimentary match tickets all courtesy of Coca-Cola. And if that’s not enough, the winning entrant will also get the chance to be up close to their heroes by appearing in the 2011/12 Stevenage official team photography day!
Coca-Cola has been a proud partner of The Football League since 2004. Our first ground-breaking initiative was the Club Colours campaign, which gave each club its own Coca-Cola colours and can still be seen on the perimeter boards at grounds today. Coca-Cola continues to celebrate with fans up and down the country and wishes Stevenage supporters the best of luck for Saturday’s final.
To be in with a chance of winning please answer the question below by clicking on the link in the top right hand corner.
You may also want to watch:
Coca-Cola has been a partner of The Football League for how many years?
a) 5 years
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
b) 6 years
c) 7 years
This competition closes on Thursday 26th May at 12pm. Please note the winner will notified by Coca-Cola on Thursday afternoon.
Entrants must be 12 years or over. Entrants under 16 years will require parental/guardian consent. Winners under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
Tickets are available in the Stevenage supporters’ end only. No purchase necessary. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize. Full Terms and Conditions available at www.thecomet24.co.uk.
‘Coca-Cola’ is a registered trade mark of The Coca-Cola Company