Win a celebration meal worth �250 thanks to Beefeater Grill!
Whether you pop in for a quick lunch, or visit for dinner with friends and family, every occasion is special at the Coreys Mill, Beefeater Grill in Stevenage.
The famous Chargrilling experience, along with top notch service and a warm atmosphere, means that you can focus on enjoying yourself and leave Beefeater Grill to take care of the rest. Plus, with great prices on a big range of dishes, you can try something different or take your pick from a selection of the best steaks in town.
We’ve teamed up with The Coreys Mill Beefeater Grill to give one lucky reader a fantastic meal for four AND a digital camera to record your good times, worth over �250.
If you aren’t lucky enough to win this time you can still enjoy a great value celebration with Beefeater Grill’s Flaming Good Meal Deals offer. Available Monday-Saturday before 6.30pm with a choice of main courses and a side for just �6.99. Or, for a tasty mid-week treat, evening value meals are available Monday-Thursday after 6.30pm with two courses for �10.99 or three for �12.99.
Delicious dishes include a succulent 7oz Rump Steak, warming Sausages and Mash and a tempting Mediterranean Tomato Risotto, which can be enjoyed with a good bottle of wine. For more taste-bud tingling inspiration, visit www.beefeatergrill.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question:
What’s the name of the Beefeater Grill restaurant in Stevenage?
- 1 Driver arrested as Audi crashes into parked vehicles in Hitchin
- 2 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 3 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 5 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 6 Stevenage's own Lewis Hamilton grabs third in British GP
- 7 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 8 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 9 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 10 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
a) Coreys Mill
b) Caseys River
c) Clarence House
The closing date for competition entries is July 11.
The prize consists of a meal taken from the restaurant menu up to the value of �200 including maximum drinks spend of �50. Anything over this amount will have to be paid for by the winner’s party. The prize also includes a digital camera to the value of �50. Travel expenses are not included
Prize to be taken within six weeks of winning, bookings must be made fourteen days in advance. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Only one entry per household. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. Employees of Beefeater Grill, the promoters, associate companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into