Win �250 worth of vouchers to spend at Old Spitalfields Market!
Old Spitalfields Market, located in the heart of Spitalfields, is a premier London attraction and one of the finest surviving Victorian market halls in London.
And we want you to experience it for yourself. Because this week two of our lucky readers will be able to visit the market with �250 worth of vouchers to spend!
You could make sure you plan your trip to Old Spitalfields Market, to coincide with its programme of seasonal entertainment. There will be a range of musical and cultural performances, promotions and showcase displays from Stall Holders and Shops based in the market.
December is a foodies delight with a Christmas Food Court running on Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s. This will be an opportunity to purchase produce from a range of regional suppliers, taste samples from a number of restaurants based in Old Spitalfields Market and on Wednesday’s watch interactive cooking demonstrations.
Also don’t forget London’s Biggest Jewellery Market return’s on Tuesday’s in December. There will be an eclectic mix of handmade designer items, through to costume and silver jewellery for you to browse.
You may also want to watch:
Market Stalls - trading commences 8.30am
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 5 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 6 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
The market and shops are open every day, the main stall market days are Thursday’s, Friday’s and Sunday’s.
Old Spitalfields Market
London E1 6EW
0207 375 2963