Men suspected of conspiracy to murder released with no further action
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested in connection with the disappearance of William ‘Bill’ Taylor have been released with no further action.
Last week, the 18 and 22-year-old men, both from Hitchin, had been rearrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
A 53-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman were also arrested at the time and have both since been charged.
Angela Taylor of Charlton Road and Paul Cannon of Pirton Road, both in Hitchin, will appear at St Albans’ Crown Court on Monday, January 7.
The four had previously been arrested on suspicion of murder, conspiracy to murder, arson, and conspiracy to commit arson in connection with a vehicle fire at William’s home.
You may also want to watch:
William’s body has not yet been found and enquiries are on-going.
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101. You can also submit information here at https://mipp.police.uk/operation/824.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 3 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 10 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030