Where are there roadworks on the M1, M25 and A1M? Find out more!
- Credit: Archant
There are several roadworks dotting the motorways around St Albans, Welwyn, and Hatfield between Monday, February 12 and Sunday, February 18.
At junction six of the M1 by Bricket Wood, the southbound entry and exit slip roads will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, from Wednesday, February 14 for two nights for resurfacing works.
A diversion for the entry slip road will take drivers via the A405 and A41 to junction five of the M1.
A diversion for the exit slip road will be in place via junction five.
At junction 6a of the M1, repairs to the barriers will continue this week, so the southbound side will have narrow lanes and a 50mph speed limit in place 24 hours a day.
You may also want to watch:
On the A405 by Bricket Wood, surfacing works mean the southbound side between junction 21a of the M25 and junction six of the M1 will be closed overnight between 10pm and 5.30am, from Monday, February 12 for two nights.
A diversion will be in place via the M25 junction 20, A41, A405 eastbound to the M1 junction six.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 3 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
At junction one of the A1(M), near to South Mimms, to junction three near Hatfield, the southbound side will be closed overnight between 10pm and 6am on Saturday, February 17 while structure surveys are carried out.
A diversion will be in place via the A414 and the A1081 southbound to junction 22 of the M25.
Also at junction one at South Mimms, the northbound entry slip road will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5am, on Monday, February 12 for horticulture works.
A diversion will be in place via the A1 southbound to Rowley Lane roundabout.