Westley insists that no transfer deals have been finalised
BORO boss Graham Westley has insisted that no deals have been finalised amid rumours a deal has been struck to bring Tamworth s Nick Wright to The Lamex Stadium. Westley has made no secret of his desire to add to his squad when the transfer window re-ope
BORO boss Graham Westley has insisted that no deals have been finalised amid rumours a deal has been struck to bring Tamworth's Nick Wright to The Lamex Stadium.
Westley has made no secret of his desire to add to his squad when the transfer window re-opens in January although it looked like a deal to bring Wright to Hertfordshire had hit the buffers when he couldn't agree personal terms.
However, there have been reports that a deal has now been concluded for the England C international although Westley would not be drawn on the rumours.
"We've been talking to clubs about players - nothing has been concluded. We will see where we get to," Westley told The Comet.
You may also want to watch:
"The circumstances as they are with the injuries means it would be good to add a little bit to us to give us a bit of cover.
"I think if the squad was fully fit would do the job that is required but there are knocks in key areas so if we can add that little bit of strength then that would be great.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 3 Council criticised for 'shoddy' underpass paint job
- 4 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 7 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?