Westley aiming to keep hold of first team regulars in January
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage boss Graham Westley is not expecting any of his first choice players to depart in the January transfer window.
Several short-term deals are in place, most notably with top scorer Francois Zoko, as well as the loans of QPR youngsters Michael Doughty and Bruno Andrade, all are due to expire in the new year.
However, Westley is keen for those featuring on a regular basis to stay at the Lamex Stadium.
He said: “We have obviously been working with all of our players to iron out the details.
“We have got no ambition for anybody who is here and playing to be leaving the place, so we have been working to make sure we tie things up where we can do.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m not expecting players to depart, but until things are finalised you can never say.”
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'