Wedding album among property found by Stevenage police
- Credit: Archant
Details have been released of found property believed to have either been stolen or lost.
Police are releasing details of items of property found recently close to Mid Point, Whitney Wood, Stevenage as part of an appeal to trace the rightful owners.
The property was discovered by a member of the public in September this year and it is believed it may have been either stolen or lost.
One of the items discovered is a wedding album which has ‘Married Thursday 22nd April 2004 on Canouan Island’ written on the front. Other items include a driving license and two coins.
PC Chris Cowell is attempting to reunite the property with its owner and said: “It would be great to be able to return these items to their rightful owner, particularly as the wedding album may contain personal and precious memories.
You may also want to watch:
“If anyone believes this is their property, or believes they know to whom this property belongs, please contact me. Additionally, if anyone is aware of how the items came to be in Whitney Wood I would like to hear from you.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Cowell via Herts Police non-emergency number 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 3 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket