Herts weather forecast: how long will the sunshine last?
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Here’s your Hertfordshire weather forecast for the weekend and beyond.
The Met Office has predicted sunshine, sunny intervals and genial temperatures for most of the weekend in Hertfordshire, with full cloud cover returning late Sunday and continuing once the working week is under way.
It’ll be a bright sunny day from the morning right through to mid-afternoon on Saturday, April 21.
By 4pm, Potters Bar will have a 50 per cent chance of thunder and lightning.
Sunday’s sunny start will give way to partial cloud by around 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 19 and 22°C over the weekend.
For the rest of Friday, ensure to slap on some sun cream if you’re lucky enough to be going outdoors, as there is a medium UV index.
- 1 Funeral organiser fined £10,000 after more than 150 people attend
- 2 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 3 Snow causes access issues at Stevenage mass vaccination centre
- 4 Police confirm investigation into alleged Morrisons spitting incident
- 5 Police attend Arlesey funeral after COVID-19 guidelines breached
- 6 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 7 Foodbank thanks public for donations as demand 'grows tremendously'
- 8 Abandoned car that made international headlines set to be scrapped
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
High pollen levels will remain for the rest of the weekend.
By Monday, it’ll be back to cloudy days, becoming overcast on Tuesday.
Temperatures between 13 and 15°C until at least mid-week.