What will the weather be like when lockdown lifts?
- Credit: PA
From Monday, May 17, indoor hospitality will return as we once again take a further step out of lockdown.
As part of Step 3 of the government's roadmap, cinemas, theatres and arcades, as well as casinos, bowling alleys can reopen from Monday.
Arguably the most highly anticipated fixture of all, pubs and restaurants are also permitted to open indoors.
The return of indoor hospitality is good news for Herts - as the weather forecast is looking wet and gloomy for the majority of next week.
This weekend will see showers with small breaks of sunshine accompanied by a cool and gentle breeze, with temperatures not expected to exceed 13°.
The long range weather forecast for the county predicts much the same for Monday, May 17 and the remainder of the week, sitting below the average temperatures expected for May in the UK.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust