AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND WEATHER FORECAST: Rain and sunshine in Stevenage, Hitchin and Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
FORECASTERS are predicting a mixed bag of weather in Stevenage and North Herts this bank holiday weekend, with a weather warning issued for tomorrow (Saturday).
Tomorrow (Saturday) looks set to be a wash out, with the Met Office issuing a yellow warning. It is expected to rain most of the day.
Sunday should be better, with forecasters predicting highs of 23 degrees Celsius and scatterings of sunshine and cloud.
Monday will be similar temperatures to Sunday and sunny for most of the day.
Check our website tomorrow (Saturday) morning to find out what’s happening around Comet country this bank holiday weekend.
You may also want to watch:
If you’re going to any of the events listed, or something else, you can tweet your pictures to @thecomet24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 Road closures following crash in Letchworth