What will the weather be like in our area when pubs reopen?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
From Monday, April 12, punters will be able to enjoy a fresh pint outdoors for the first time in months, as we slowly emerge from lockdown.
Although we won't be able to come together for a cold one indoors until May 17, many are excited to see the return of our favourite pubs and restaurants, willing to brave the great British weather.
So, what will the weather be like on Monday?
According to the Met Office, Stevenage and North Herts will start off sunny on Monday morning, however turning cloudy by the afternoon.
There will be highs of around 10°C. You may get away with leaving the brolly at home, but might want to take a jacket!
You may also want to watch:
The long range weather forecast for the UK predicts a mixture of sunny spells and showers for most parts of the country with temperatures expected to be at or slightly below average next week.
- 1 Matalan store confirms closure date ahead of demolition to make way for flats
- 2 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 3 Road closed as emergency services attend crash in Stevenage
- 4 What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, May 17?
- 5 Pedestrians 'dicing with death' on new zebra crossing
- 6 'A lot more needs to be done' - Hitchin resident's petition for better street lighting in Westmill
- 7 Man dies after falling ill in town centre
- 8 Mental Health Awareness Week 2021: Students benefit from puppy power
- 9 Couple appeals to public to help find missing pension money
- 10 Marriotts School pays tribute to 'happy and vibrant' student Julia Blackham