Warriorz come out to play with Got to Dance’s Turbo in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A celebrity dancer helped get kids into their groove at a workshop in Stevenage on Monday.
More than 50 children from across the county attended Warriorz Performing Arts Academy workshop.
Its owner and dance teacher Zara Richards said: “The kids had a brilliant day and left inspired.”
They were taught a variety of genres on the day including commercial, contemporary, Krump, hip-hop, house and battle.
As well as the academy’s normal dancers they also had the help of Sky’s Got to Dance finalist Isaac Baptiste, better known by his dance name Turbo.
You may also want to watch:
Zara said: “We had three guest teachers including Turbo, who is know for his crazy house steps.
“It was a pleasure to have him in Stevenage teaching the young people. I know they were inspired and learnt some cool new techniques and moves.”
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
The academy runs weekly classes for kids from the age of three.
For more information call 07931923580 or email email@example.com.