Wanted Essex couple arrested after string of burglaries in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
A couple wanted in connection with a series of burglaries across the East Anglia region have been arrested today.
A police appeal to track down Luke Wall and Teresa Connors was reported by this newspaper two weeks ago, and both have now been detained by the Metropolitan Police in London.
Mr Wall was wanted in connection with a large number of house burglaries which have happened in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire – as well as Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Kent – when cars and valuables totalling more than £500,000 were taken.
The appeal to find the 23-year-old, who breached bail conditions, included footage of a car reversing into a police motorcycle on the M11 in Cambridgeshire and a patrol car on the M25 in Hertfordshire.
His 20-year-old partner Miss Connors, who Mr Wall was living with at Stanford-le-Hope in Essex, was also wanted for burglary offences and breaching bail conditions.
You may also want to watch:
The pair continue to be questioned.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years