Wanted appeal launched to trace convicted burglar who could be ‘anywhere in Hertfordshire’
- Credit: Archant
A wanted appeal has been launched to trace a convicted burglar who could be “anywhere in Hertfordshire”.
Oliver Darcy is a convicted burglar and is wanted by police for breaching his licence conditions.
The 24-year-old is white, of large build and 5ft 9in tall.
His last known address was in Waltham Abbey but a spokesman for the police said “it is believed he could be anywhere in Hertfordshire or the surrounding areas”.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101, or 999 if an immediate response is required.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Farmhouse owners disgusted by 'abhorrent' solar panels plan
- 4 COVID-19 cases plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 5 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 6 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 7 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 8 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 9 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 10 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed