Vulnerable missing man could be in Stevenage
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing a vulnerable 50-year-old man.
Gary Potter, from Stanborough Close, Welwyn Garden City, went missing from his home on Friday, February 24 at around 6.10pm. He was believed to be heading towards Sainsbury’s in the town. Officers think he could be in Stevenage.
He is described as a white, 5ft 8ins, of slim build, with shoulder length greying hair and a beard. He has a drooping right eye lid.
He was wearing a grey zip-up fleece, light blue jeans, a Stevenage Borough FC hat and a black coat.
Officers urged anyone who may know where he is to call the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “There are concerns for his safety and welfare at this time. We would ask that Gary makes contact with police or his family as soon as possible.”
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright