Vote for your favourite restaurant for a chance to win flights to China
Six Hertfordshire restaurants selected for national Tsingtao cook-off. ***Tsingtao Legacy of Taste 2011 opens for voting***
Po Che in St Albans, Aroma and Jade Palace in Stevenage, Fu Hao in Welwyn Garden City, The Golden Rickshaw in Baldock and A Taste of China in Hoddesdon have all been nominated, by the public, in a competition to find Britain’s favourite Chinese restaurant. Now the public must vote for the restaurant they believe is most deserving of the Tsingtao Legacy of Taste title.
By voting at www.legacyoftaste.co.uk, members of the public will have the chance to win flights to China, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, and the three restaurants with the most votes at the closing date of September 4th, will go through to the final judging stage.
TV chef Ching-He Huang will visit the three finalist restaurants with a panel of experts, who will assess the establishments on their authenticity, signature dish, cooking methods, passion, staff and customer feedback.
Commenting on the nominations, Ching says: “In its fourth year, Tsingtao Legacy of Taste is now incredibly popular and the restaurants in Hertfordshire have done amazingly well to reach the voting stage.
You may also want to watch:
“The competition was created to highlight the best standards for Chinese dining in the UK and competition is fierce. It’s now up to the restaurants’ customers and local communities to decide which three restaurants will make it to the final – so vote now!”
On October 27th 2011 the winning restaurant will be awarded the Tsingtao Legacy of Taste 2011 title, by Ching, at an esteemed ceremony in central London, where finalists and guests will view exclusive film footage of the judging process at a private cinema screening.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
To vote for your local restaurant and be in with a chance of winning flights to China, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, visit www.legacyoftaste.co.uk by following the link on the right.