Vote for your Comet North Herts Hair Salon of the Year 2016
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is the best
We have ten salons who are taking part in The Comet’s Salon of the Year 2016.
The contenders are:
01 - Affinity - 16d Whitehorse Street, Baldock
02 - Bows Hair and Beauty Salon - 2b Mansfield Road, Baldock
You may also want to watch:
03 - Boys 2 Men Barbers - 117 London Road, Knebworth
04 - Farley’s Hair Salon - 68 Hermitage Road, Hitchin
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years
05 - Hair & Now - 123 Bedwell Crescent, Stevenage
06 - Hair by Phillip - 55 High Street, Stotfold
07 - Mick’s Barbers - 47 High Street, Baldock
08 - Snobs the Salon - 11 Queensway, Stevenage
09 - Style Me Hairdressing - 10 Churchgate, Hitchin
10 - The Avenue - 60 Leys Avenue, Letchworth
11 - The Dressing Room - 102 High Street, Stevenage
12 - The Salon - 1 Station Parade
To vote for your favourite please text TCSALON followed by your selection (01, 02, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 63333. For example: TCSALON 01 John Smith 12 Old Street, Stevenage, SG2 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking here >>TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The lines close at 12 midnight on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.