Visit spooky Stevenage haunted house for trick or treat and help raise cash for air ambulance
- Credit: Archant
A Stevenage family are inviting trick or treaters along to their Transylvanian-themed ‘haunted house’ for Halloween tomorrow.
For a number of years Terry Morton, his wife Kelly and their family have been decorating their home with homemade moving props at private parties for friends and family.
Now they have decided to charge people to visit and donate the proceeds to Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
This year the display is nicknamed St Evenage Tombs.
You can visit the house tomorrow, Tuesday, for trick or treat between 6pm and 8pm.
It is at 21 Torquay Crescent in Symonds Green, Stevenage.
Visitors can donate by taking cash along or by visiting the family’s JustGiving page at justgiving.com/fundraising/stevenagetombs. You can find more information by searching The St Evenage Tombs on Facebook.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 5 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Stevenage-built spacecraft in risky Earth flyby