Victoria wins the losing battle
A WOMAN has lost almost half her body weight in just nine months after going on a crash diet. Victoria Chapman, from Stevenage, lost nine stones while on a programme designed by Lighterlife – a weight loss company based in Stevenage. The programme include
A WOMAN has lost almost half her body weight in just nine months after going on a crash diet.
Victoria Chapman, from Stevenage, lost nine stones while on a programme designed by Lighterlife - a weight loss company based in Stevenage.
The programme included hot chocolate, nutritional bars and soups.
Originally weighing 20st 6lbs, Victoria lost a stone a month and now weighs just 11st 6lbs.
She can now do things like golf, horse riding and swimming.
Victoria said: "It would be so easy to give in to temptation but you have to remain focused and know that those temptations will pass.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 3 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 4 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 5 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 6 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
"Next time you jump on the scales and look in the mirror it will have been worth it."
Victoria noticed she was gaining weight after a gall bladder operation and several traumatic events in her life led her to overeat.
Her weight increased rapidly before she finally decided to take action.
Lighterlife aims to helps people dramatically lose weight using nutritionally complete food packs.
Victoria had four food packs a day starting with hot chocolate in the morning, a nutritional bar at lunch, soup for dinner and an additional hot chocolate.
She now eats regular meals such as rolls, pasta and low-fat yoghurts.
Victoria believes now she is slimmer she gets more respect as she thinks the public are prejudiced against overweight people without realising it.
Throughout the nine months Victoria's husband John supported her. She said: "Most of all I love the look on my husband's face, he still loved me when I was big but I can see the pride on his face now.