Vandals draw lewd pictures of genitalia all over children’s play area in Stevenage park
- Credit: Archant
Vandals have drawn lewd pictures and messages all over a Stevenage children’s play area.
The crime happened in the playing fields in Epsom Close and was reported to Stevenage Borough Council at 2pm.
The person reporting it said: “Really an unpleasant park. Have reported graffiti here before but usually get in the car to go and use Fairlands Park or St Nicks Park. So not sure how long these have been here.”
There was also a reference to Harry Styles, swear words written on a climbing frame and genitals drawn on a seesaw.
A spokesman for the council said: “We will clean up obscene graffiti within 24 hours of it being reported. We are not aware of any ongoing issues in this park.”
A picture of the vandalism can be seen here: www.stevenage.fixmystreet.com/report/646101.
• Have you seen offensive graffiti in children’s play areas around Stevenage? If so give the Comet news desk a call on 01438 866200 or email us at email@example.com.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe