Two Sonisphere headliners booked for Knebworth 2014 show
- Credit: Daniel Wilson
Two out of three main headliners have been booked for a major festival, according to an organiser.
Martha Lytton-Cobbald, managing director of Lytton Enterprises, which manages Knebworth House its and grounds, has confirmed the return of Sonisphere Festival to Knebworth in 2014 and says several acts have already been confirmed.
The event will also be a celebration of 40 years of Knebworth House’s role as a popular music venue.
She said: “It’s really exciting. We had an inkling that we might be able to pull it all together a few weeks ago but we’re so pleased to say this is officially happening now.
“For it to be able to return on such an important anniversary really adds to the scale of this event. I think we are going to have some really world-class artists next year.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.sonispherefestivals.com for more information.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 3 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 7 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 8 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit