Two people hospitalised after crash at Graveley junction on Stevenage outskirts
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital after a car crash at an accident blackspot on the outskirts of Stevenage last night.
The collision took place just after 8pm between a black Seat Arosa and a white Kia Sportage on the B197 at the junction of North Road and Graveley Road – which saw fire service cutting equipment used to free one of the victims.
The ambulance service arrived on the scene within three and a half minutes, and confirmed neither person suffered life threatening injuries.
North Road was initially shut but reopened just before 10.20pm last night.
There was a similar crash at the same spot a month ago, while in January Lesley Newman launched a petition calling for something to be done.
You may also want to watch:
Her daughter Amie Makins was involved in a crash there – two and a half years after Herts County Council made changes to the layout of the junction.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV